Hello, I thought I’d skip the post for pre-release this time because it was a matter of hours from the proper version being released. However, Semp has called in sick, and this may take some time. Thus, I decided to make this post afterall (And yes, the pre-release version has been out for some time. I’m just making a post for more visibility).
Hoping for her quick recovery,
Side Note: I realize that our constant pre-release is a really nasty habit we need to get out of. Unfortunately, not everything always goes to plan.
It’s finally here folks! Proper version of ToG.
To answer someone’s question of what’s the difference between pre-release and proper version. The following gets changed (this is in general):
- Some additional SFX gets removed
- Some rewordings are done to fix grammatical/spelling errors, should they exist.
- Some rewordings are done to prevent confusion/misleads.
- Some rewordings are done to improve the flow.
- Any problems from cleaning gets corrected.
- Any weird typesets are modified.
It’s not that I suck at English. If you’ve written a paper longer than 64 pages (in English), you may have the right to tell me that. 😀 But we do it so that the final result is freaking awesome. Also, 2 heads are better than 1.
In the end, I feel like our version may be even better than the original. 😀 No offense meant to SIU, but his work probably does not actually go under such scrutiny as ours.
|Read Online Ch26|