Bunnies! 😀 Here’s some Kubera to quell your Tower of Gold woes~
On another note, this chapter marks the end of this arc. Some pretty interesting info in this one. Hope you enjoy. 🙂
~ Rin, Zageron, Kroll, Fembot ~
Click here to get to the original comic and support the author!
Thank yoooou! HAHAHA! For a while there, I thought Ran had one heck of a sense of self-preservation. Then I realized he was just an idiot. xD
Thank you!!! I love Yuta :DDD
thanks for the new chapter!!
Still feeling the sting from Tower of Gold. I honestly don’t think I’ll forget falling for that ploy for te rest of my life.
I definitely appreciate your sense of humor though guys, hah!
Kubera is great too ^^.
Just start reading this recently and wow, cool manwha.
Nice plot, nice setting, nice char
The only problem is i cant remember the names =/
Thanks for translating this wonderful manwha! 😀
Well, important names:
– Kubera Leez (Leez Haias, or just Leez, aka girl idiot)
– Asha Rahiro (the magician whom everybody, including the scanlators and several in-story characters, mistook as a guy at first)
– Yuta (super cute Rakshasa kid, nearly got named Spotty by Asha)
– Ran Sairofe (aka boy idiot that appeared recently)
– Brilith Ruin (Fire priestess)
– (Bunch of less important magicians)
– Agni, aka Babo Kim (stupid idiot)
– Kubera (see title)
– Gandharva (King of the Gandharva clan, the green guy who’s always depressed because his daughter is missing)
– Maruna (big birdie guy who blew up Leez’ village)
– Sagara (bitchy blue hair, current King of the Ananta clan)
– Sagara’s lackeys (they aren’t important anyway)
Other super cool characters:
– Agwen Rajof (seen recently, daughter of Kasak)
– Kasak Rajof (super cool Dragon Half)
I’ve got a full chart of names and relations, but it’s full of spoilers. D:
I think the hardest part is the god who never appear but their name is mention more than once.
I cant link them up since i dont remember the previous detail.
From that list, i can say that there are more character than number of translated chapter =|
On the Ananta Clan arc, there are like 5-7 char introduced at once…wtf!!